Mulloy’s Fine Jewelry announces the newest collections by designers, Roberto Coin, Marco Bicego, and Konstantino for the holidays.
San Marcos, CA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 12/01/2017 -- Mulloy's Fine Jewelry has all of the latest styles from the most popular jewelry designers, including Roberto Coin, Marco Bicego, and Konstantino. Mulloy's Fine Jewelry has expert concierge staff available to answer all of your questions for each designer.
Newest Collections from Roberto Coin Jewelry
Roberto Coin Jewelry has launched several new collections for the holidays, including the Classica Parisienne Collection, Sauvage Prive, and the Roman Barocco Collection.
- The Classica Parisienne Collection by Roberto Coin captures the luxury and style of the French's women's sense of style. The drop earrings, bracelets, and necklaces are available in 18K yellow, white, and rose gold. The pieces are simple in design featuring a line of diamonds.
- The Sauvage Prive Collection by Roberto Coin features bold design in rings, necklaces, and bracelets. Sauvage Privè is an avant garde collection, narrating Roberto Coin's vision of the woman of the future. The design evokes a sense of harmony while displaying two distinct features and differences in the aesthetic look of each piece.
- The Roman Barocco collection features the classic technique from the traditional Roberto Coin Barocco line of jewelry. Pieces are designed with the Roman architecture as inspiration. Each design features a weaved pattern in yellow, rose, or white gold and diamonds.
Holiday Jewelry From Marco Bicego
Mulloy's Fine Jewelry features the Marco Bicego Jewelry collections of Masai, GOA, Jaipur, and Lunaria. These collections can be used to complement any outfit with style that lasts a lifetime. The hand-coiled gold strands from Marco Bicego's pieces are unique and sparkle for the holidays.
- The Jaipur Collection features yellow gold and gemstones, including citrine, blue topaz, amethyst, rose tourmaline, and mixed gemstone pieces. The collection features rings, stud and drop earrings, necklaces and bracelets. Gemstones are surrounded by gold in a circle shape and are imperfectly aligned to create a fun, playful drape when worn.
- The Lunaria Collection features pieces inspired by the flower. Each piece is a representation of the delicate lines and shape of the flower. The collection of earrings, necklaces, rings, and bracelets are available in yellow gold with diamonds and Mother of Pearl in black and white.
New Collections by Konstantino Jewelry
- Konstantino Jewelry recently released the Andromeda Collection, brilliantly inspired by the Greek goddess, Andromeda. The pieces feature deep blue and bright green gems with ornate silver bands. The collection captures the beautiful, illuminating, vibrant colors of the Andromeda constellation.
- The Santorini Collection features ornate pendants designed from the island's natural treasures as inspiration. The collection features silver and hematite and spinel to give a vintage style impression.
- The Heonos Collection is inspired by the ancient belief that a bird's flight pattern would predict the future. Each piece has a bird or feathers as a design. The rings, bracelets, cufflinks, and pendants are ornate using sterling silver, ruby, gold, and spinel.
For concierge service with Mulloy's Jewelry and to inquire about Roberto Coin, Marco Bicego, Konstantino jewelry, and more, visit http://www.MulloysJewelry.com or call their sales specialists at 877-685-5697.
About Mulloy's Jewelry
Founded in 1990 by Phil Mulloy, Mulloy's Fine Jewelry has become known as one of Carlsbad, California's best sources for fine jewelry and diamonds. Mulloy's Fine Jewelry has one of the largest selections of designer engagement rings, wedding bands, bridal jewelry, and diamonds. In 2005, MulloysJewelry.com was launched as one of the first e-commerce, online jewelry stores, and has quickly become the leading online retailer of designer jewelry and diamonds. They carry popular jewelry designs by world-famous designers, including Roberto Coin, Marco Bicego, Konstantino, Breitling Watches, and many more. Whether you're getting engaged, or simply looking for a special gift, their staff is available with personal customer service to help you make the perfect choice.
Mulloy's Fine Jewelry
2978 State Street, Carlsbad, CA 92008
For more information on this press release visit:
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Phil Mulloy